Class 3 Driver Training Courses
Class Three Driver Training
Fox Professional Driving Training Centers LTD offers Class 3 Programs to meet your individual needs. We are approved and registered with ICBC, and employ licensed knowledgeable and highly qualified instructors. Training is ongoing and courses are offered on a continuous basis.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Driver's Abstract and Prescreening: Obtained by verbal request at a BC Access Center at no charge.
- Class 3 Learner's Licence: Study the "Driving Commercial Vehicles" manual which is available at your local ICBC Driver Services Center or Services BC Center Office at no charge. If you require help in obtaining your Learner's Licence we offer Classroom Theory. Licensing requires a knowledge exam and there will be a $15.00 fee for this exam. Any outstanding fees and/or fines owed to ICBC must be paid.
- Government Certified Air Brakes Course: 16 hour course if taking Driver Training. When course requirements are concluded you must write the Qualifying Knowledge Exam at Service BC Centre within the specified amount of days. There will be a $15.00 fee for this exam.
Detailed information is provided on each of the courses listed below.
Click on a course button below to view more information.
These costs over and above Driver Training Fee consists of Government fees payable to ICBC to complete your Class 01 or Class 03 license and ARE NOT part of Fox Professional's fee structure.
- $ 50.00 Road Test Fee
- $ 15.00 Learner's License
- $ 15.00 Air Brake Knowledge Test
- $ 17.00 License Renewal Fee
- ( $ 75.00 if within 6 months of expiry )
- $ 28.00 Medical Exam Processing Fee
- $ 180.00 (approx.) Doctors Fee for Medical Exam.
Students need to provide the following:
- Safety Glasses
- High Vis Vest or Jacket with High Vis tape
- Proper footwear - (running shoes with some grip or a work boot that can be done up. We are not looking for steel-toed boots